Welcome to Aberdeen Christian School where we are equipping students to glorify God! We strive to be one of the best schools in the country by doing three things well each day:
- Safety and Orderliness
- Shepherding Hearts
- Sharpening Minds
We are a PK-12 non-denominational Christian school that is accredited through the State of South Dakota’s Department of Education. We provide a traditional and developmentally appropriate approach to education, emphasizing strong reading, writing, math, science, history, and Bible skills as students progress through the grades. Other goals of the school include:
- Integrating biblical truth with academic excellence.
- Traveling the narrow road of righteousness.
- Equipping students to put on the full armor of God.
- Fostering faith, hope, and love.
- Modeling humility, service, and worship.
- Utilizing John Wooden’s principles of leadership.
- Nurturing positive, trusting and transparent relationships.
- Establishing a lifetime of faithfulness to Jesus.
The parents and students of ACS are our “customers” and we are committed to ensuring high customer satisfaction by maintaining open communication and a strong desire to help the children in our care become their personal bests. Students are provided with age-appropriate learning experiences that are engaging, relevant, help them establish a biblical world view, and a more intimate relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The community serves as a rich resource of support and parents are welcome to volunteer and support our efforts. We consider it a sacred trust to be working with children and will work hard to earn and keep our patron’s trust.
Thank you for your interest in Christian Education – please call or stop by if we can serve you in any way.
Eric D. Kline